Thursday, January 12, 2012

lobsters 'n cutlery


Today when my work shift ended, I was greeted by the ever-so-lovely Kaelah for a coffee + cake date and a catch-up session (let's be real, we talked about boys and TV shows.) The day I returned from my week in Seattle was the day she left for Chicago for a few days.... needless to say, I was bummed! But now we're back in the same town and I can be a creepy stalker again. Yay!

After the caffeine jolt she remembered that she had heard something about the local swanky fabric store having a storewide 40% off sale (seriously, they have the best novelty patterns ever and I NEED EVERY HEINOUS THING. Novelty prints are my CRACK.) Of course it had to be checked out, and I naturally walked away with these beauties.

And I have to return a few more times to stock up before the sale ends (there were vegetables! and tools! and bees!)

I have big plans for this fabric, just wait and see!
Also, a big hello to my new readers!

4 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

I HAVE to go there tomorrow! Can you really only get one yard of each fabric?! That sucks! lol

fancycycling said...

Oh no! You can get as much as you want! It's just a minimum of a yard.

Elena said...

I'm so jealous! I can't find cute fabric like that here! I really want to find a cute one with an all over bike pattern so I can make a dress.

PuppyLovePrincess said...

oh, i just love novelty prints! especially with cats, birds, deer, or butterflies!